Sep 19, 2016

Visit me at my Pixelart Workshop at DaWanda's Long Night of DIY!


After visiting many workshops the time has finally come for me to host my own diy workshop this Saturday(September 24th) in Berlin! And what better place than at Dawanda's Long Night of DIY? It's the fourth time this event takes place and I've been to every one of them so far (201520142013) and to host my very own workshop there is so exciting!

We're going to be making lots of awesome Pixelart with melting beads! I'm going to bring a lot of pattern ideas, but the cool thing about melting beads is that you can turn them into anything at all. Whether it's just a cute design or an intricate pattern, we got all day to do it together!
Coasters, necklaces, earrings, hairclips, picture frame... there are so many possibilities to get creative with melting beads. I made a Pinterest board to collect some ideas to bring to the workshop.

These are some of the designs I've made in preparation of the workshop:



       





*Pokemon cup by Kirakiradoodles

So if you're in Berlin this saturday I am very much looking forward to meeting you and being creative together! I will be at the event all day, it is completely free and there is no registration necessary.
Hope to see you there <3

Long Night of DIY (Lange Nacht des Selbermachens)
Karstadt Hermannplatz 5-10, 10967 Berlin
September 24th, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...