Dec 23, 2015

Picturesque Month ~ 10'15


~ My London Haul. Insane, this all fit in my Carry-On as well as my clothes for a whole week.

~ Time for Christmas Mate <3
~ Had some visitors with a message at our cafeteria at work.
~ Went to the Dawanda Snuggery, but not for a diy workshop this time. The lovely Lu from Luloveshandmade invited a bunch of people to a swap party where we exchanged clothes and accessoires we didn't need anymore. A much better way to require new clothes as you're getting rid of unwanted ones and it's free!

~ Saw Max Raabe at the Admiralspalast performing his "Night in Berlin" as a benefit to the refugees stranding in Germany these days. War is a terrible thing, and if you meddle in it there are bound to be repercussions. Some people just don't get that... 5/5 Bazooka Points for being a great artist with a big heart. All earnings of the night went to charity!
~ Then I saw The Strypes at the Magnet Club. Cool british indie, like in the good ol days. 4/5 Bazooka Points for being too cool for school.
~ And then there was that Take That concert! Got last minute tickets via work and had a fun time watching middleaged men dance in choreography. They gave us an amazing show, that's for sure, though! 4/5 Bazooka Points for +3 outfit changes.

~ Made some healthy muffins for all the fellow swappers at the dawanda Snuggery.
~ My first foodsaving haul! It's insane how much perfectly good food gets thrown away every day! So a bunch of people connect via Foodsharing in Germany and share the food they've saved from supermarkets or restaurants.
~ I peeled, cut and froze all of the bananas right away, because they were super ripe. Still haven't finished them...

I had a lot of fun at this years Long Night of DIY. Read more about it in my post.

~ Got out the ol' perler beads again and made some geeky images. Sharing a couple of Star Wars one soon!
~ I just love my pumpkin pillows! pretty much got these lying around all year round. Here's how I made them.
~ Got the long awaited final chapter of the story of the Little Vampire, my favorite children's books. I still like to read them today and collect all sorts of things connected to the series.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...