Jun 8, 2015

Quick Artsy Flower Pot Makeover



This white flower pot needed a makeover. It was much too bland for our flashy livingroom full of colour and random geekness. So I grabbed a bunch of my unused nail polishes and made it pretty:
I don't really use nail polish all that often. And when I do, I get it all over my fingers and it cracks like the next day. Especially when you're crafting wearing nail polish isn't the best idea.. so I sorted out most of my nail polishes and got started pouring it on the edge of the flower pot. The polishes that were too dry to pour I mixed with nail polish remover to liquify it again. This is how it looked in the end:


Much better than before, I think. And it goes so well with our colourful Tetris shelves and our geeky media collection.

This post will be part of the Upcycling Tuesday and the Creadienstag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...