Jan 13, 2013

Thrift finds left behind.

Sometimes you just got to leave things behind. Because it's the reasonable thing to do. Because it doesn't fit. Because the man would kill me. Anyhow, I'd still like to share these goodies with you.

For example this kiwi backpack. It's beautiful, I know, but it wasn't meant to be.



And then I saw these wonderful shoes. I only now googled the label Enzo of Roma and regret not buying them deeply, because apparantly they are very pricy vintage italian shoes. I think I'm gonna go back to the thrift store tomorrow... damnit. I didn't get them because they were two sizes too small.



I did buy a radio alarm clock for very cheap and some cloth to make my man a cover for the Nexus tablet I got him for christmas. It's almost done and I'll post the making of in in a couple of days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...