Apr 18, 2012

File my curtains.

I decided to get some curtains for the kitchen, cause at night when the light is on you can look inside. Especially cause there's a tram station right outside the house and people walk by all the time.

I got the curtains from a second hand store called ReSales close to Stachus (Munich poeple will know where that is). And the idea of filing the curtains came from here.

Since I work in an office and we just threw out a bunch of old ringbinders (and I hate throwing away stuff that's still usable) this was my new project:



I needed 4 ringbinder clips to attach to one window. Sprayed them white first.



Then pink.



I cut out some cardboard and painted it pink to glue to the back of the clip for a better grip on the window, since I couldn't really screw it on.



And then clip clip clip clip... filed curtains!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...