Jan 18, 2016

Picturesque Month ~ 12'15


~ Trying to get back into healthy eating and one reason for me to eat unhealthy is because I often skip breakfast. So I got myself a bunch of Joylent, a nutrient shake that will provide you with everything you need. This will substitute a meal, so when there's no time to prepare a healthy meal I can just shake one up instead of turning to fast food!
~ The shake takes getting used to, but I kindof like it now! It's really good if you mix it with warm water, this way it's like a porridge shake. So far, I like the banana flavour best!
~ I bought 2 books written by Youtubers this month. The first one was Rosanna Pansino's Nerdy Nummies Book and the second one was mr.kate's DIY Book. Love them both!

~ Of course this month was all about Star Wars! We rewatched the old trilogy before watching the new film. Such great movies<3
~ No, I am your father!
~ Visited the lovely Claudi from Pixeltrash 3000 in Halle before Christmas for her birthday. Made friends with her plushie Watto <3

~ Received the best Christmas card ever from Claudi. <3 Duckula
~ We revisited our Pixel Christmas Tree from 2 years ago. Additionally we put up our miniature toilet paper tree from last year as our christmas decoration. I don't think we're ever going to have a real christmas tree. I just don't see the point of cutting off a tree just to put it into your livingroom for 2 weeks.
~ We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and Christmas day with my dad, still getting used to these seperate christmases... both days we played boardgames to pass the time and mostly to avoid awkwardness. Love my Duckula boardgame I founnd on ebay a couple of years ago.

~ Watching Love Actually is probably my most consistent christmas tradition. I just love that movie!
~ Spent the time between christmas and New Years meeting friends and eating good food. One of my best friends made these cool green macarons for our brunch and they reminded me of Yoda, obviously.
~ Time to get back into shape! I've not been very nice to my body in the past couple of months. I want to really pay attention to what I consume and get back into an excercise routine and feel comfortable in my own skin again.

~Finally found a Banh Mi (Vietnamese Sandwiches) restaurant in Berlin. It wasn't really as good as the one we went to in Seattle, but it'll do... Actually, scratch that, the husband made Banh Mi's the other day and it was delicious, so we'll probably just homemake them in the future.
~ Made a yummy vegan no-bake cake with jogurt and berries. The husband ate it all!
~ The only concert I went to in December was Florence and the Machine. Florence has a lot of energy up on stage, but all in all I wasn't too entertained. 3/5 Bazooka Points for an overly hyped concert experience.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...