Jun 11, 2015

Picturesque Month ~ 05'15


May started rather pleasantly. Claudi from Pixeltrash3000 and her boyfriend came to visit us in Berlin. We hung out at the big fleamarket at Ostbahnhof for a bit, but it was more of an Antique market which was not that interesting to us. The only intereing bit were this Darth Vader Radio and a bunch of japanese toys. So we just headed to our place to spend a fun evening together drinking, gaming and chatting bout life. We had a great time together and hopefully will see them again soon!

~ Havent't watched the Lord of the Rings in a while now, so it was about time to head back to Middle Earth an follow the Fellowship of the Ring.
~ Had a wonderful picnic with some lovely people I met online in a Facebook Group for Vegans in Berlin called Spreeganer (because our river is the Spree). There was so much yummy food and it was a really nice afternoon spent on the former airport field Tempelhof.

~ One of my first big campaigns I helped prepare in my new job: Hunter & Gatherer.
~ A very Pegg inspired DVD Haul.
~ we're going to see The Lord of the Rings in concert in August!

~ May was a great month to pimp our balcony some more. Escecially because I got a package full of flower and veggie seeds from OBI hardware store. I will show you how those turned out really soon!
~ Bird seeds from the last winter turned into beautiful sun flowers! I even had to bind one to a stick, because it has gotten so tall, I was afraid it might break in the wind.
~ I'm doing a Green Smoothie challenge at the moment and this was my first go at it! Not too bad, but definitely something you have to get used to.

~ The husband and I celebrated his 5th anniversary being in Germany!
~ What better way than to do this at the Game of Thrones Exbibtion? See more pics here.

~ Best Coast @ Bang Bang Club ~ 3/5 Bazooka Points for playing the Hits too soon & the venue being way too full and hot.
~ Georg auf Lieder @ Privatclub ~ 3/5 Bazooka Points for being so darn charming, but it's not really my kind of music.
~ That was 6 years ago! Man, we look so young ;)

~ I had my first Japanese Hot Dog at OiShii Hot Dog. It was like a sushi roll in a bun. Weird, but yummy!
~ I randomly found a bunch of Star Wars LEGO on ebay and bought it :D There are like 20 ships, a bunch of minifigures and a huge bag of random pieces. We don't even have the space for it, but for 220€ it was just such a good deal, that I couldn't miss!
~ The husband took all the ships apart for me, so I could put them back together myself. The first set I put together was Luke in the Wampa cave on Hoth with a T-47 Airspeeder. So fun :)

Summer is coming. Enjoy the sun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...