Nov 3, 2013

12 Days of Halloween ~ 9 Infected Syringes

On the ninth day of Halloween my true love gave to me:

1 Hounted Castle
2 Faced Suit
3 Eyed Carved Pumpkin
4 Spooky Spiderwebs
5(0) Shades of Orange
6 6 6 Devilish Dips
7 Deadly Sins Punch
8 Troublesome Testtubes
And 9 Infected Syringes

I bought 50 syringes on amazon (for pretty cheaps) to bring some more pizzazz to our Halloween party. I had planned to fill them with some sort of red liqour, but I had some bad experiences with cherry liqour and bloodorange vodka so we just coloured some of our vodka with raspberry syrup and filled up a bunch of syringes.

Of course I forgot to take pictures at the party again, so I made some more with white whine for our gamenight with some friends (there was still vodka left over, but I should probably lay off that for a while).
The blood looks a little thin, but it was still yummylicious. We had a vampire at the party and he said so too!
Happy Halloween!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...