Sep 19, 2013

Picturesque Friday ~ 20. September 2013

It's been a while since the last picturesque friday. This week Steffi from ohhhmhhh.de asked us what we will be watching this fall. This time it's the moving picturesque friday!
Let's see here:
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Technically it will be out in winter, but it's my no. 1 movie to watch this year!
The World's End
Thrird movie in the Cornetto trilogy. Definitely worth watching it another time!
Game of Thrones Season 3
Once I am done reading the books I can finally watch the third season and be all like "omg, that red wedding was so outrageous!"
The X-Files - The complete series
I got the future husband all the x-files series for his birthday. It'll be a long fall!

Speaking of fall:
Sherlock Season 3
I'm hoping, praying that it'll be out this year, gonna throw a tantrum if otherwise!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...